Male stimulators provide men the much needed variety they deserve! Mimicking all types of love making, their pliable material, air pockets, and ribbed insides can feel as real to a man as his partners touch. So what is a male simulator? Basically a squishy cylinder that men can insert their penis in and masturbate. They can also be used by the man’s partner during hand jobs, blow jobs, and can even be worn during intercourse.
No two sleeves are the same, so I thought I would provide you with some basic information you are just dying to know:
- Male Stimulators come in different designs and vary from vaginas, anuses, flowers, or other random objects
- Closed end sleeves – Have one opening that the penis is inserted to and can only go so far before he “hits” the closed end. Closed end sleeves create heighten the feeling of suction and can lead to incredibly intense, overwhelming arousal. Pure Romance’s Lavender Lover has pockets on the inside to mimic a suction feeling and is a great product for men with Erectile Dysfunction because it helps increase blood flow to the penis.
- Dual Open-end sleeves – Have two openings, so when a man inserts his penis, it can come out the other end. The inside of these sleeves can be ribbed, mimicing a vagina or can have air pockets, creating a suction. They can also have a combination of ribs and air pockets, creating a unbelievably realistic feeling. Pure Romance offers a variety of Dual open-ended sleeves:
- Super Stretch Lips- our #1 selling toy, ribbed on the inside.
- H.O.G. (Hand Operated Girlfriend) – equipped with air pockets.
- Vajayjay – Flexible cyber-skin material with ribs on the inside.
- Bubble Blower – Our newest male stimulator with 3 strategically placed pockets, stimulating nubbies, and a closed end that provides a powerful, exciting, lifelike suction.
- BJ Betty – A great curvaceous design and ribbed interior with several air pockets, creating a tight, realistic sensation.
- Sleeves are fun but, like most sex toys, they are not meant to last forever. Men can get anywhere from a few uses out of a masturbation sleeve to several dozen uses out of it before it starts to tear a little (or a lot) depending on how vigorously men (or couples) use the sleeve. When it tears, it’s best to throw it out rather than allow it to gather stuff in its crevices.
- The sleeves should be lubed up before men use them. This may be obvious to men, who are used to using lube to slide their penis into tight, dry spaces, but it may not be something that women – when they are buying a sleeve for their partner – think of. So, ladies: if you are buying a sleeve for your partner, buy some water-based lube too. Whippe and Lickity Stiff were developed especially to appeal to his male sensitivites.
- Sleeves are multi-purpose. Men’s masturbation sleeves can be used as they sit or lay down and use it to masturbate, or they can prop them in a shoe or in a sofa cushion and have sex with it (put some towels around so as not to get lube or your ejaculate everywhere). Sleeves are great for a man to wear during intercourse with his partner creating a unique expierence. This can come in handy if his female partner has certain vulva-vaginal pain disorders, making full penetration painful. Or for him to wear if they are starting to expierence anal sex and she does not want full penetration yet.
- Clean your sleeves! Seriously! Just like you clean your teeth, clothes, and dirty dishes. Please clean your sex toys! And clean sleeves soon after you play with them rather than waiting a week when you are ready to use it again. Can you imagine how funky ejaculate and lube will be after it sits in the sleeve for a while! Come Clean is Pure Romance’s recommended toy cleaner and is safe to use on all materials.